For 20 years now through PATA, the Pan American Travel Association, we have been issuing IDL's or more correctly IDP's - International Driving Permits.  These driving licenses are honored in over 180 countries in all corners of the world including almost all countries in  USA, Europe, Asia,  South, Central America, Australia.


One of the few stipulations of use of an IDL is they cannot be used in the country where they are ISSUED.  Our's are issued from a small remote country in Central America so if you are from anywhere else in the world except this one small country, YOU CAN USE IT in your HOME country plus +180 other countries with legality.


Other way of saying this if you are from the USA and have the AAA issue you an IDL you cannot use it in the USA but can use it in the +180 other countries that honor them. So the best bet is get it issued from anywhere but your home country.


Besides using your IDL for driving legally worldwide, it can be used in many places as identification and other clever uses.


For full details and simple application Click Here




If this is for you read on. Expat World needs you to help in overcoming its challenge of providing Expat, PT, Travel, Beat the Bureaucracy type material each month for its readers. In return we present you with the opportunity to go first class, enjoy the privileges of the rich and famous, attend events the world over free or at a fraction of the normal cost and have more fun then a barrel of monkeys.




You can enjoy all the benefits I've just described... and many more... without actually becoming a full time journalist. You don't even have to write well. You can still carry a press pass of your own and enjoy the many benefits of a card-carrying member of the press. We are offering you the chance to carry the press pass for the Expat World News International Press Corps.


My name is Gene, editor and publisher of Expat World and also the president of the Expat World News International Press Corps. I want to make you a no-lose business proposition. We at Expat World need to know all and any information important to Expats, PT's, International Travelers, International Beat the Bureaucracy Tricks and Revelations, etc. In short we need a worldwide army of people, all the time, to keep us informed on breaking news relevant to our readers. The opportunities are endless, anywhere in the world; riding down the Amazon, on a beach in the South Pacific, in exotic capitals of the world, crossing Russia on the TransSiberian Express, just about anywhere, even in Porchville, USA.


You don't have to write well for the nature of "news gathering" today in the information age has changed drastically. We don't need polished articles, just your honest observations and researched facts. Start enjoying what I have done- travel the world first class, get into events where tickets are "unavailable", see and experience the unbelievable, live the good life virtually free.


All you have to do is get one of our press passes and do your thing anywhere in the world. This is a serious offer for serious people. As a correspondent for Expat World News we expect you to file a report to us when you use the press pass. We place your reports on file in our in-house system for our writers to use when and if they need the material for any article they may be writing. They may even use your article under your name if you give permission. Remember though, you don't just work for us, you can present your articles to any publisher eager to buy your material. And there is serious money in selling your article to the 1000's of publications looking for material each month.


When you get one of our Press Passes you have full support in that we will supply you with an assignment letter when ever requested. When you have an idea for a story or a fact finding tour or an event you want to attend, just contact Expat World, attn. Correspondent Services and we'll write you a letter certifying that our publishing company (Expat World) has assigned you to research the particular event or place. Once you have this letter it's the easy and professional way of approaching the people you need to get you a "free ride". You may get as many assignment letters as you want but remember this is an exchange. You're obliged to file a report with us on your travels or research when you use the press pass.


Unlike other press associations who you can apply to for membership, the ANNUAL fee can be over $400. At Expat World News International Press Corps our membership fee is just US $300 for a card with a 10 year validity! Like we said, we are looking for serious people who will use the card and continue to use the card over the years for their great enjoyment, free travel and benefits, and skyrocketing status.


Get your press pass, 10 starter business cards identifying you as a correspondent, plus free assignment letters as you request them.  Contact us to order.



Expat World PRESS PASS

"the newsletter of international living"


Bringing You The World In A Way You've Never Seen Before

© 2109 Expat World   Privacy Policy    Terms of Use    Purchase Agreement